Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Best New Show of 2010




Was it The Event? Hawaii 5-0? Lone Star? Blue Blood? No Ordinary Family? No, the best new show was AMC The Walking Dead!

I never liked AMC Mad Men, I find it boring and yes I am immune to Jon Hamm appeal! I approached The Walking Dead with reluctance but the show got me hooked after 15 minutes! I usually can get into a new show by way of caring for one of the character, with Criminal Minds that is SSA Aaron Hotchner, wanting to know what will happen to said character will make me want to turn in every week. This isn't the case with The walking Dead, I watch to know what will happen next to the group, how they will survive the zombies, why most of the population was turn into zombies, why some were not. I couldn't care less who gets killed in upcoming episodes; I just want action with the zombies!

I don't take the show too seriously, for me it is all good fun, nothing deep.The show remind me of horrors movies I would rent every Friday nights as a teen and make my little brother watch even if I knew he wasn't suppose too!

I loved the first season and hope season 2 will be as good as the first season. I highly recommend it!

Here is a preview with hints to season two of The Walking Dead!



No comments: